How YOU Can Become a Christian
- Recognize that you have done wrong and cannot keep from doing wrong.
Rom 3:23 - "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"
- Know that God loves you and wants to save you from the results of sin.
John 10:10 - "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- To do this, He made a way through His Son, Jesus Christ.
Rom 5:8 - "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
- You receive this gift of what He has done through faith alone.
Eph 2:8 - "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God..."
- Talk to God, out loud or in your heart. Tell Him that you know you are a sinner and that you believe Jesus died for your sins.
- Accept His offer of eternal life and thank Him for forgiving your sins. Commit to follow Him from now on.
- Share that decision with a Christian friend or pastor during the invitation hymn or at another time. Many of our people or our staff will be happy to talk with you about your decision.
- In obedience to Christ, you should be baptized as a public demonstration of what you believe.
- Become active with a Bible-believing body for spiritual support, growth and ministry.
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!
If you have received Jesus today, please contact us to let us know!